We are committed to providing quality healthcare with
We deliver comprehensive treatment and compassionate care making us the most sought after quaternary hospital in the heart of Bengaluru city.
Our International Services
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions:
- How easy is it to get a visa to visit India for treatment in Vikram Hospital?
It’s really easy and hassle-free. After confirmation of your visit to our hospital, we will send a visa invite letter to the Indian Embassy in your country. A copy of the letter will be marked to you. This will enable you to get the visa with ease.
- Is direct payment at the hospital possible for International Patients?
Yes, you can pay your bill at the hospital directly through cash, card, or traveller’s cheques. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex & Cirrus.
- Are cash accepted in foreign currency?
Yes, cash can be paid in USD, EUR, GBP or INR for the hospital bills.
- Does the hospital provide with transportation facilities from the airport to the hospital?
Yes, we provide you with services like Airport transfers and ground transportation.
- Will the hospital arrange for accommodation for the patient and family?
On demand of accommodation arrangement, depending on your budget, accommodation will be arranged for you and your attendant in hotels or serviced apartments nearby the hospital.