1. How easy is it to get a visa to visit India for treatment in Vikram Hospital? It’s really easy and hassle-free. After confirmation of your visit to our hospital, we will send a visa invite letter to the Indian Embassy in your country. A copy of the letter will be marked to you. This will enable you to get the visa with ease.
2. Is direct payment at the hospital possible for International Patients? Yes, you can pay your bill at the hospital directly through cash, card, or traveller’s cheques. We accept Visa,MasterCard,Amex&Cirrus.
3. Are cash accepted in foreign currency? Yes, cash can be paid in USD, EUR, GBP or INR for the hospital bills.
4. Does the hospital provide with transportation facilities from the airport to the hospital? Yes, we provide you with services like Airport transfers and ground transportation.
5. Will the hospital arrange for accommodation for the patient and family? On demand of accommodation arrangement, depending on your budget, accommodation will be arranged for you and your attendant in hotels or serviced apartments nearby the hospital.
After confirmation of your visit to our hospital, we will send a visa invite letter to the Indian Embassy in your country. A copy of the letter will be marked to you.
The following details will have to be emailed to us at email@example.com
- Patient's name and passport number
- Medical escort's name and passport number
- Medical report from a local doctor / hospital
- Country and State
- Your tentative date of arrival at Vikram Hospital for treatment
Transfer money directly from your bank account to Vikram Hospital's bank account. It takes about 7 working days for the funds to be credited . Any excess amount will be transferred back to the account or refunded in cash at the time of discharge at the hospital. Bank details
Bank name - ICICI bank Branch- Kumara park Account no- 625305016477 Bank account holder name- Vikram Hospital(Bengaluru) Pvt Ltd IFSC code - icic0006253
Direct payment at the hospital
Pay your bill at the hospital directly through cash, card or traveller’s cheques. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Cirrus. Cash can be paid in USD, EUR, GBP or INR.
If your medical insurance policy covers overseas medical treatment and expenses, we will be happy to discuss payment options with your insurance provider.
Depending on your budget, accommodation will be arranged for you and your attendant.
- Stay inn apartments
- JW Marriot
- Ritz Carlton
- Hotel Citrus
- Hotel Fortune
Language interpreter services available for:
- Airport transfers and ground transportation
- Printed literature about facility in different languages
- Prayer mats to all patients, marking the direction for prayers
- Complimentary Mosque visits on Fridays for patient attenders
- 24/7 Personal Nurses*
- Arrangement of SIM card
- Free Wi-Fi Facility
- Facility of providing laptops (against security)
- Assistance for Sightseeing / Shopping / Ayurvedic Spa/ Money exchange
- Online consultations through video calls and teleconference with treating doctors in your own country.
- A personal dietician and special international menu during your stay will be provided
- Chinese , Continental , Italian, Nigerian , Japanese and French Cuisines
- Halal food
- Jain food
- Tie up with African/Middle East Cuisine/Japanese food chains for special dietary requirements